Gang Bang etiquette
Hello January 20, 2018, 09:58:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gang Bang etiquette  (Read 50 times)
(Hidden)

« on: January 12, 2018, 08:15:55 am »

So I wanted to help out my bottom friend and invited 5 friends to fuck him for a gang bang.  Well, it was just me and another guy who ended topping him (and another guy).  Other guys just fooled around with each other.

Is there a gang bang etiquette?  Like, fuck the host first?  Granted, it was the first gang bang / orgy for three of them but, well, it was embarrassing for me cuz my fiend was hungry for cock and left wanting.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 08:20:34 am »

If there is no chemistry, or the chemistry doesn't include everyone  I don't think etiquette will help.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 05:42:14 am »

So there were seven of you and only two of you fucked your friend? Sounds like you need to invite five tops to the next orgy.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 02:26:45 am »

As a fan of being gang banged (Not ashamed to admit it) you need an open dialogue before hand. The rules need to be discussed before anyone turns up really. That and everyone needs to have seen pics of a) The bottom b) the tops to check that everyone finds them sexually attractive etc. Sounds like that maybe didn't happen here?

The pre bang conversation allows people to say no before they turn up.

If personality matters to those people then gets a bit trickier but maybe go for drinks or something first? Make it clear that its not 100% going to happen for each person. If the top does not fancy the btm at all then just be honest, same if the btm doesnt fancy the top.

Mattb36469
The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you’re hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward
(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 09:30:53 am »

I showed the tops/versa the pic of the bottom beforehand.

But one couldn't get himself hard and the second was just hogging one guy and not going to others.  The other versa just wanted to bottom too. 

I guess I'll make it clear that the bottom HAS to be fucked.  Don't want him disappointed next time.

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:05:25 am »

The not getting hard in a gangbang is common. Lots of guys can do a one on one but nerves go haywire with a bunch of people around.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: