Pitch Perfect 3 (Matt Lanter, hot thug, new love interests)
Hello June 20, 2018, 01:45:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pitch Perfect 3 (Matt Lanter, hot thug, new love interests)  (Read 150 times)
(Hidden)

« on: January 25, 2018, 08:24:01 am »

Well, the final movie is fun.  They went crazy with the action plot.  No idea where that came from but it's just silly fun.  Shame we lost the boys from the other two movies.

Matt Lanter has grown older.  Still kinda babyfaced but no shirtlessness from him.

Kendrick's guy looks super familiar, like one of the guys from Parks and Recreation but it's not him.  Hairy, thin dude.

There's a thug agent who picked up the girls (that the latina was into) but nothing happened with him.  The hot thug was the one who babysat Fat Amy and a got a scar from him.  He's big, beefy and took off his shirt for no reason except to have his nipples played with.  Sadly, I think he died in an explosion.  I don't know his name so i can't search for him in the cast list.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: