Education, from Start to Finish
Hello September 18, 2020, 08:44:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Education, from Start to Finish  (Read 688 times)
(Hidden)

« on: June 05, 2018, 07:32:07 pm »

At school one day, Little Johnny’s teacher asked the class to use the word “contagious” in a sentence. 

Cindy raised her hand and said, “I was at the doctor’s office with my mom, and she said not to play with the toys in the waiting room because the other kids were contagious.”

A moment later, Samantha raised her hand and said, “My dad tells me not to yawn because then everybody else yawns.  He says yawning is contagious.”

“Excellent work, girls!  Very creative,” the teacher praised.  “Okay, one more volunteer.”

Little Johnny raised his hand.

“Well,” he says, “I was helping my dad in the yard last week, and we saw the neighbor lady painting her house.  She was using a small brush, so I asked, ‘Daddy, why is she using such a small brush?.’

"And he said, 'I don’t know, son, but it’s gonna take that contagious.'”

Blinking   Blinking   Blinking   Blinking   Blinking   Blinking   Blinking

Years ago, I decided I wanted to be a doctor, so I took the entrance exam for medical school.

For one question on human anatomy, students were asked to rearrange the letters “PNEIS" into the name of "an important human body part which is most useful when straight and erect."

Those who answered "spine" are now doctors.

The rest of us are posting jokes on message boards.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 04:38:42 am »

PENIS!
1x Cheesy

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 03:29:06 am »

funny bro

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 05:17:25 am »

PENIS!

Congratulations, kulope, you've earned a Masters in Male Anatomy.  Send us pics of your research...    Cheesy

« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 05:59:48 am by (Hidden) » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled