Dealbreaker
Hello November 16, 2018, 01:57:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dealbreaker  (Read 171 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 24, 2018, 10:45:05 am »

Well guys heres a question. First a litte bit about me. I live in an open relationship so we have no issues having sex with others . Yet , as weird as it may sound, my dealbreaker is no threesomes. So i can have fun with whomever and so can he but never together with another guy. IT works great for us since 8 years. So i was wonerding what is your Dealbreaker in generell, in friendship , or relationship, or i an generell situation.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 03:48:39 pm »

Well guys heres a question. First a litte bit about me. I live in an open relationship so we have no issues having sex with others . Yet , as weird as it may sound, my dealbreaker is no threesomes. So i can have fun with whomever and so can he but never together with another guy. IT works great for us since 8 years. So i was wonerding what is your Dealbreaker in generell, in friendship , or relationship, or i an generell situation.

My Husband and i are monogamous, but we often (maybe once a month) have threesome with another man. The dealbreaker, i dont wont my husband to kiss him, but i love to kiss (weird?)....I have two cocks to tend to, and give them my full attention.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 04:16:23 pm »

Its not weird, alot of people find kissing more intimate that the sex itself. SO it does make sense. As long as both of u have found a way to have a good life and are happy and have sex with others its all good.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 01:53:30 pm »

Its not weird, alot of people find kissing more intimate that the sex itself. SO it does make sense. As long as both of u have found a way to have a good life and are happy and have sex with others its all good.

More is merrier Smiley

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 08:18:54 am »

He dont not kiss the other guy, but I get it. I love to kiss. And its okey for him. I love to have threesome. Two hard cocks for one hungry bottom... hugging Cheesy Evil

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 01:32:40 pm »

In that case im the bottom then . Wink bring it on .

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 02:40:10 pm »

In that case im the bottom then . Wink bring it on .

Im 100% Bottom, never fucked with my dick in my life. I love to get a hard cock in my ass.....My husband was my first back in the days (1992), and we have been together since then. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2018, 08:34:49 pm »

Awww thats nice. Im vers. Flexible pig here. Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled