Chicago - 66 shot over weekend - leftists silent
Hello October 22, 2018, 12:56:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chicago - 66 shot over weekend - leftists silent  (Read 156 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 07, 2018, 08:41:41 am »

Over the past weekend, 66 people were shot in Chicago, with 25 of them shot in 2.5 hours. 

BLM, Talcum X, Simone Sanders, Obama, TYT, and all other race baiters are completely silent.
1x Thumb Up 1x Angry

Please be kind to my stalker, WAFFLEZ.

He suffers from the mental handicaps of Leftism and Trump Derangement Syndrome.
(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 10:19:23 am »

Turns out that 72 people were shot over the weekend in Chicago, and at least 12 dead.
1x Angry

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 04:59:32 am »

I'm not sure what you want them to say.  Most of the guns used in crimes in Chicago come from out of state. 

https://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/chicago-gun-trace-report-2017-454016983.html
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 07:27:30 am »

If they were using car ramming then the left media would bring data about where those cars are coming from.
1x Angry

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 09:04:56 am »

I'm not sure what you want them to say.  Most of the guns used in crimes in Chicago come from out of state. 

https://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/chicago-gun-trace-report-2017-454016983.html

Let's not forget how much the people I mentioned would have race baited the hell out of a single incident against a black if the gunman was white, but they are totally silent when the gunmen are black.

Clearly, black lives only sometimes matter to the race baiters.
1x Angry

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2018, 01:34:37 am »

Let's not forget how much the people I mentioned would have race baited the hell out of a single incident against a black if the gunman was white, but they are totally silent when the gunmen are black.

Where are the All Lives Matter folks?  I don't see them helping in Chicago.  I also didn't see them trying to free children from cages at the border. 
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2018, 07:21:49 am »

I'm speaking up about the gun crime in Chicago. 

Where were you when Obama was caging those kids in the photos that the MSM kept hidden for 4 years until Trump?!  BTW, this has nothing to do with Chicago's crime rates, so you are deflecting and doing a shite job at it by bringing it into this topic.
1x Thumb Up 1x Angry

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2018, 12:32:03 pm »

Where are the All Lives Matter folks?  I don't see them helping in Chicago.  I also didn't see them trying to free children from cages at the border. 

All Lives Matter is not an organisation but a reaction to the racism in Black Lives Matter which is why you don't see them.
Whereas Black Lives Matter was supposedly created to help black communities, therefore their silence is very hypocritical and as @raphjd said:

BLM is racist, totally biased and doesn't care about black people.
1x Thumb Up 1x Angry

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled