Any Donkey Kong Trilogy fans around?
Hello June 16, 2019, 08:52:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Donkey Kong Trilogy fans around?  (Read 179 times)
(Hidden)

« on: January 11, 2019, 02:42:11 pm »

Honestly my first game to fully enjoy ( was at the right age and understanding at my 8 )  and finished... it challenged me and i still remmeber some of the tunes even when havent played it in a veeeeeeery long time... Really a great game and i will gladly buy the new games if i had money for its consoles xP

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 01:52:53 am »

The Donkey Kong Country games are some of the best of all time. 3 is my favorite despite how some feel about it! Aquatic Ambiance is my favorite track in the series  with love. Returns is good but tropical freeze is even better and well worth it if you pick up a switch!

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 08:20:06 pm »

I LOVE DKC!! IMO, the best one id Diddy's Kong-quest, although the first one is definitely a classic.

I enjoyed playing DKC3 (although Kiddy felt quite a lot like Original Donkey).

DK64 was a hard pass for me... I don't know if it was the overall bad quality of 3D rendering or the massive collect-a-thon, but didn't enjoy playing it.

Returns is fine, visually impressing, although I still think it lacks some "soul" that you could find in the originals!

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 08:17:48 am »

Good to hear! honestly tho: this game soundtrack and controls ... i just beyond what it should be  !

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: