Has anyone actually "converted" someone who was supposedly straight?
Hello July 05, 2020, 12:12:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone actually "converted" someone who was supposedly straight?  (Read 1953 times)
(Hidden)

« on: January 12, 2019, 12:42:41 pm »

Curious about people's stories.

That being said, "converted" can be iffy as usually they were gay to begin with.  Grin

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 06:18:18 pm »

and by supposedly straight it should mean as very manly in ways and mannerisms and plays real men's sports

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 03:08:10 am »

Two cousins and a high school friend, but I don't know if they fuck other guys besides me

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2019, 06:02:58 am »

That being said, "converted" can be iffy as usually they were gay to begin with.  Grin

I totally DO NOT BELIEVE IN THAT SHIT!!!!! If you "turned a straight guy out," he was already bi to begin with. I also do believe in that fluidity shit.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2019, 06:30:56 am »

No, but "a blow job's a blow job" to a lot of straight guys, especially when they're drunk and failed to get some pussy that night.

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2019, 04:00:55 pm »

No, but "a blow job's a blow job" to a lot of straight guys, especially when they're drunk and failed to get some pussy that night.

I think everybody underestimates the power of sexual energy. It wil make you lose your mind, and do things you normally wouldn't do. I don't care WHAT straight people "say."

(Hidden)

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2019, 01:11:18 am »

No, I haven't and I don't actually believe in the whole thing. The alleged straight was a gay in denial to begin with... I dated only one for a few weeks, and I sworn myself never to repeat the experience. In the end, I advised him to get some help. Even if it was really stressfull for me, I could tell he was hurting...  Undecided

(Hidden)

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2019, 09:44:58 pm »

is that even possible?

(Hidden)

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2020, 03:20:20 am »

I think people are just confusing the definitions.

sexual acts are just sexual acts. just blow your rocks off. If you use a fleshlight, does that mean you're attracted to it or something? A latexual?

once if there are feelings involved, I believe that would already be sexual orientation.

(Hidden)

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2020, 09:17:28 am »

I think people are just confusing the definitions.

sexual acts are just sexual acts. just blow your rocks off. If you use a fleshlight, does that mean you're attracted to it or something? A latexual?

once if there are feelings involved, I believe that would already be sexual orientation.

Precisely.  I have a friend who is "straight" by most definitions (although I hate labels).  He's married, loves his wife, and he's a great dad to their children. He also enjoys the sensation of getting fucked, and I'm happy to oblige him.  But don't infer from this that "he's really gay, and suppressed."  He's just freer than most guys, willing to enjoy what he can.

(Hidden)

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2020, 04:50:33 am »

I thought I did, with my 2nd bf. He was a schoolmate in high school. I went to an art school and was involved in performing arts and was involved in a lot of school programs. We hung out a couple of times and ended up making out and having sex. Then we dated, after a few weeks he broke up with me and told me he had a gf in a different country. After a few months we reconnected and he came out to me as gay. Then we because friends with benefits, and would play together. Now he's married to a guy. But then I realized, I didn't convert him, I just helped him come out of his closet.  Wink

(Hidden)
Muted

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2020, 05:47:40 pm »

is it really happened didnt know about that

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled