Oh My Goodness!!
Hello June 17, 2019, 09:04:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh My Goodness!!  (Read 134 times)
(Hidden)

« on: April 13, 2019, 07:42:39 pm »

I happened to discover a site that was selling private tracker invites from $20 to as high as $60 dollars!! WTF in tarnation is going on? They even put a value on each tracker! Again, shit is out of hand.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 11:54:36 pm »

Maybe you should share the site so we can see it for ourselves.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 02:11:19 am »

Well, we know that the invites were "on sale" for those prices, but do we know if there were actual buyers?

Anybody can put a price on an item in the online market.  And yes, it only takes one newbie to pay too much, or to pay for something that could possibly be obtained through barter, or free via a generous act.  So, perhaps those high prices are just that -- prices.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 05:33:01 pm »

Well, we know that the invites were "on sale" for those prices, but do we know if there were actual buyers?

Anybody can put a price on an item in the online market.  And yes, it only takes one newbie to pay too much, or to pay for something that could possibly be obtained through barter, or free via a generous act.  So, perhaps those high prices are just that -- prices.

Really? I didn't realize that. I registered for one of those invite sites once. But it was such a big deal just to get one invite, I left. Everything is a racket. No one should be any invite! This is one of the reason DMCA goes after these trackers. Clearly their making money asking for "donations."

-AOS

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 02:28:16 pm »

I happened to discover a site that was selling private tracker invites from $20 to as high as $60 dollars!! WTF in tarnation is going on? They even put a value on each tracker! Again, shit is out of hand.
where's your first gif sig from

(Hidden)

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2019, 01:22:48 am »

Ahoy

Aye, it's not very pitate-like for sure to take large fees or payment from users... to plead for donations however is the way.
It's almost like that time the british invaded Caribbean!! Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!

Let the black flag fly!

1x Grin

Can you help me find pictures of Adrian King?
https://forum.gaytorrent.ru/index.php?topic=48281.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled