Downloading videos from Vk.com
Hello July 10, 2020, 04:54:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Downloading videos from Vk.com  (Read 1939 times)
(Hidden)

« on: February 20, 2020, 07:14:25 pm »

Does anyone know how to download videos in private communities from vk.com? I used to it with flash video downloader and i've tried different extensions on chrome but nothing works. Help!

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 09:44:43 am »

Does anyone know how to download videos in private communities from vk.com? I used to it with flash video downloader and i've tried different extensions on chrome but nothing works. Help!

Russian based VK was a great alternative to Facebook, UNTIL the Russian government took control of it away from it's creator.  Now it is just as bad as Facebook.

HOWEVER, there is an even better alternative to Facebook called Mewe.com  which was created by a group that HATES facebook, and funded by extremely wealthy people.  Mewe is gaining 30,000 new members every day.   Facebook is in TROUBLE.. They are currently backing off of their planned crypto currency "Libre". 

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2020, 02:50:29 am »

Gotta love when ppl ask for simple answers and the question is ignored.

Social media darkweb politics aside... Internet Download Manager almost always triggers for video downloads on VK for me.

Google crackpatching + IDM if $$$ is a problem.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2020, 10:21:54 pm »

Gotta love when ppl ask for simple answers and the question is ignored.

Social media darkweb politics aside... Internet Download Manager almost always triggers for video downloads on VK for me.

Google crackpatching + IDM if $$$ is a problem.

Thanks for that info Sportif..  I haven't used IDM in a LONG time.. I need to try it out again.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: