Hair Loss
Hello August 14, 2020, 04:40:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hair Loss  (Read 910 times)
(Hidden)

« on: February 24, 2020, 10:44:42 am »

Does anyone have tips to slow down hair loss? My hairline is receding and my hair is getting thinner.

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2020, 07:38:55 pm »

First, you need to know the cause off your hair loss. It may be stress, anxiety, nutrition factors... or genetic cause, also called androgenetic alopecia (which I have btw).

I've been doing a treatment that includes pills (Finasteride 1mg - helps to stop hair loss) and topic lotion aka Rogaine (5% Minoxidil) - helps growing new hair. It takes a few months to see the results, but it works! Also as soon as you stop doing it, your hair starts to fall again.
Of course it's important to see a doctor before taking medicines.

There are some specific multivitamin complexes at drugstores that combines substances that help your hair growing stronger, such as biotin, queratin... A strong hair may not fall so easyly.  Tongue
Take a look at this one: https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/hair-skin-nails-120-tablets/vs-2989
Since they're vitamins, I don't think it'd be a problem, and they could help your body and health and multiples ways Wink

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 06:48:17 pm »

my opinion is just to embrace what you got.  If you are loosing your hair maybe it's time to start shaving your head? Unless you want to be taking pills for the rest of your life.

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 09:13:42 am »

I would talk to a doctor to find out why you're losing hair. Maybe it is something genetic, maybe it is something related to stress... better a doctor can answer about it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: