how to use Transmission on mac
Hello September 19, 2020, 11:56:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how to use Transmission on mac  (Read 254 times)
(Hidden)

« on: August 08, 2020, 10:14:11 pm »

hey, can anybody help?
I  had to restart my macbook and install everything again, including Transmission. But now I have a problem, whenever I start a torrent, it says zero leechers, zero seeders, despite the torrent having plenty of seeder/leechers.

I know that there are certain settings for where to store downloads and torrent files, in order for the torrents to start downloading, but I forgot what to do, anybody help please?
Thanks

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 08:55:44 am »

hey, can anybody help?
I  had to restart my macbook and install everything again, including Transmission. But now I have a problem, whenever I start a torrent, it says zero leechers, zero seeders, despite the torrent having plenty of seeder/leechers.

I know that there are certain settings for where to store downloads and torrent files, in order for the torrents to start downloading, but I forgot what to do, anybody help please?
Thanks

Sounds more like a connection problem than a file location issue.  Has it resolved yet?  If not, use the Helpdesk function in the dropdown menu under Support at the top of a page to contact a moderator for assistance.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: