Hillary Derangement Syndrome
Hello October 25, 2020, 03:47:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hillary Derangement Syndrome  (Read 62 times)
(Hidden)

« on: September 29, 2020, 09:50:57 pm »

Why are Trump and his brainless supporters so obsessed with Hillary Clinton?   No one else even thinks about her any more except when she makes a rare public appearance as at the Democratic convention.  
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 10:09:50 pm »

It's to remind you that you've got poor judgement - for voting for someone that took 90% of the charity money she raised for Haiti as "administrative fees." 900 Million, to be exact. It isn't about Hillary, it's about you.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 01:54:11 am »

It's interesting, isn't it? His supporters can never just say why they support HIM without mentioning Hillary, Obama, the Democrats, leftists or whatever, like we give a fuck what they think about other people.

Imagine you're eating shit from a slop bucket, someone asks you why you're eating feces. Then you say, well at least I'm not eating puke. But like, that doesn't explain why you're eating shit!!

Trump is shit in a slop bucket.
1x Thumb Up

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2020, 02:23:03 am »

That's a ridiculous assessment. There's a long list of things he's done. Just rewatch the state of the union. I'm sure you're going to see it tonight.

(Hidden)

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2020, 07:05:13 am »

Liberals are voting for Biden, who they claim to hate, simply because he's not Trump. 

Liberals are fucking idiots, plain and simple.

They hate that Trump supports a law, Religious Freedom Restoration Act, that was created and made law by Democrats.   

Biden created the pipeline to prison, for profit prisons, etc, that Trump ostly reversed, but they are still voting for Biden. 

Liberals hate what the Democrats have done, yet they refuse to stop picking the DNC cotton.

My exodus started when Clinton signed into law the 3 most homophobic laws the US ever had.    Once I started to leave, I saw how hate filled liberals really are. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled

Jump to: