Because liberals are the loving and tolerant ones
Hello October 27, 2020, 06:55:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Because liberals are the loving and tolerant ones  (Read 63 times)
(Hidden)

« on: October 06, 2020, 01:04:08 pm »

Tom Arnold doxxed Hope Hicks' personal cellphone number after she tested positive for C-19.

He encouraged his followers to call her and tell her how they feel about how the administration has dealt with the pandemic.
1x Grin

(Hidden)

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 07:50:24 pm »

I see headlines every day like Debra Messing says Trump is making money off his Covid, and Lana del Ray is putting a curse on the POTUS and Mickey Rourke wants to punch him in the face and Jim Carey says he's a racist and what's his Robert Deniro says he's abusing poor children and Cher is gonna move to Canada and Meryl Streep says he mocked a disabled guy... and I never click on what they have to say, because I don't care what a bunch of coked up prostitutes who sucked Weinstein's dick think.

(Hidden)

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 06:20:14 am »

Conservatives need to start acting like liberals. 

We need to doxx, riot, loot, and murder our enemies. 

(Hidden)

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2020, 06:59:52 am »

What? No. Conservatives are on defense. They will never start it. But the media might stage something that makes it look like them. Have you seen any conservative trying to take a liberal off air? No. Because they believe in free speech. Google isn't a search engine, it's a hide engine. I like free speech cuz when I can hear the other side it tells me what I think.
1x Thumb Up

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.
BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled